You’re unique. Shouldn’t your healthcare be too?
As Houston’s preferred stewards of direct out-patient healthcare, Sequoia is defined by our commitment to providing cutting-edge judgment-free, individualized care to patients, with appointments that feel restorative and revelatory rather than rigid and rushed.
We believe that healthcare is not about profit, and patients are more than numbers on a ledger. We also believe that our patients should be active participants in their own health decisions and can optimize their health at home.
As such, our mission is to create personal relationships between physicians and patients that privilege open dialogue in order to stimulate a dynamic and responsive healing process. We meet our patients where they are, both literally and figuratively, providing support from the comfort of their homes and encouraging their natural ability to be happy, healthy, and active.
The Sequoia Advantage
Choosing Sequoia is not like choosing a traditional medical practice. Rather, our model of healthcare is built on the core premise that the relationship between provider and patient is sacred, and must be nourished with the utmost trust, respect, and care. When this bond is honored, the caliber of care provided achieves new heights.
We can effectively limit the number of patients our providers see to nearly 1/5th of what traditional medical practices intake. This provides us with the bandwidth necessary to truly invest in every patient we see and help them take their health into their own hands.
- Contact your physician 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Utilize almost unlimited email and text communication
- Book same-day or next-day urgent care appointments
- Experience appointments that run on time and last as long as needed
- Receive access to health care provider visits, x-rays, blood draws, and ultrasounds administered at home
Full Spectrum Primary Care
- Use of collaborative methodologies to create individualized preventative care plans
- Management of chronic diseases and conditions included but not limited to hypertension, heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and asthma
- Increasing awareness towards proper healthy eating and exercising habits, weight loss, stress management, and smoking cessation
- Wound care administration by a board-certified wound care doctor
- Referrals to specialists to discuss the need for long-term use of controlled substances
- Prenatal care, newborn care, and well-child visits
- Screening for various cancers
- Remote patient monitoring
- Travel considerations including medication administration and preparatory planning in case of a medical emergency
- End-of-life planning and care
Convenience, Comfort, and Privacy
- No lines, lobbies, waiting times, or sharing rooms with other patients
- Patient-provider confidentiality and guaranteed privacy from the comfort of home or in-office
- Options for high profile patients or those with special security needs
- Membership plans that take into account the exact level of care needed, nothing more and nothing less
- We accept most major insurance plans in hopes of keeping your copays low
Feel What it’s Like to Have Your Health Prioritized
Sequoia is a group of highly specialized health care providers committed to delivering a level of personal healthcare rarely found in the world of modern medicine. We know what it means to care for our patients as if they were our own families.
If you would like to learn more about our practices, we are happy to provide more information. Contact us below, or visit either of our Houston-based clinics today.